MixTape is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-learn application for making beat-matched mixes.
By simply dragging-and-dropping the music you already have in iTunes (or from the Finder), MixTape adds detected tempo and beats. Tracks are then dragged onto a workspace where they now "snap to grid" along their beats and play in sync. Precisely in sync. Emphasised markers show where musical phrases start and a simple envelope adds that all-important final polish to your mixes. MixTape Pro adds a "HiLo" control, dropping the bass or treble for cleaner mixes; a "live" UI where you can hear what is under the playhead at all more...
- Tested and *only* supported on 10.9 and 10.10.
- Stability improvements.
- UI styling tweaked for 10.10.
- Bug switching compositions stopping live stream fixed.
- Fixed shuddering timeline.
- Got rid of some gnarly legacy code.
- Night colours option removed.
- Can now import m3u's.
- Changed accelerators: cmd+n is new mix, more...
- OS X 10.9.5 or later (demo)
- OS X 10.6.6 or later (purchase)