MixTape is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-learn application for making beat-matched mixes.
By simply dragging-and-dropping the music you already have in iTunes (or from the Finder), MixTape adds detected tempo and beats. Tracks are then dragged onto a workspace where they now "snap to grid" along their beats and play in sync. Precisely in sync. Emphasised markers show where musical phrases start and a simple envelope adds that all-important final polish to your mixes. MixTape Pro adds a "HiLo" control, dropping the bass or treble for cleaner mixes; a "live" UI where you can hear what is under the playhead at more...
Note: The version available for download is 1.2.13. The version available in the Mac App Store is 1.2.12.
- Can now import M3U's
- Offline key bug fixed (Web version only).
- Occasional failure of snap button fixed.
- Made mix management clearer.
- New Libraries created in the correct location by default.
- Cleaner handling of more...