Some companies use very complicated and expensive software for this task, others use InDesign to manually impose these supplied PDF files to printable files.
But now there is an alternative: PageMapper.
PageMapper will analyze the supplied PDFs, and use InDesign to more...
- Added support for InDesign CS5 (and dropped support for CS2)
- Added support for up to 8 pages
- Added support for automatically filling a template
- Added binding method "Cut & Stack"
- Added sample templates for most binding methods
- Changed the interface "a little" to select templates & set the rotation
- Added some preferences for switching to InDesign when done, more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS3, CS4 or CS5