Movie2Browse is a versatile application that allows the user to catalog movies, generate movie screenshots, convert movies to AVI, FLV, WMV formats, extract audio. All you have to do is turn on Auto Shot and drag and drop a movie file (AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPEG, WMV and more) onto the media drop box to import a movie. Or turn off Auto shot, import a movie and replace an existing movie snapshot with another.
- Supported media formats for imports: 3GPP, 3GPP2, AVI, DIVX, FLV, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, WMV and more.
- Supported media formats for exports: AC3, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP2, MP4, WAV, WMV and more.
- The application is finally compatible with Snow Leopard.
- The application remembers the location where it was last closed.
- Fix: The application should now correctly read the video bit rate.
- Mac OS X 10 5 or later
- QuickTime 7.5 or higher. (No Pro upgrade is required.)
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software