GlobalClockz will allow the user to run multiple real-time clocks. You can run as many as 10 real-time clocks across different time zones simultaneously. You can also set alarm clocks across different time zones. Of course, you could use 10 alarm clocks or 10 Macs instead of running one copy of GlobalClockz.
- Keep track of the time, date, day of the week at more than 200 major cities around the world.
- Run as many as 10 real-time clocks with the date and the day of the week across different times zones simultaneously.
- Keep track of the time at 19 fixed major cities in real more...
- GlobalClockz comes with a new application icon.
- Some windows are redesigned.
- The audio gain of the alarm sound is increased.
- Bug fix: The application could crash when the user closed the main window to quit it.
- Bug fix: The Set button under World alarms flashed on and off for several seconds after the application started up.
- Preferences: The application will be forced more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- QuickTime 7.5 or later (No Pro upgrade is required)
- Some features may be applicable if the format region of the system is set to United States
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software