MacOS X Server Updater (PPC) has been discontinued
Email me when discounted:
Developer website: Apple
Mac OS X Server Update 1.0-2 includes the following fixes:
- Apache Web server version 1.3.6, which addresses problems that could cause the Apache parent process to terminate unexpectedly.
- Corrects a problem in which executing a large number of simultaneous CGI scripts could cause the system to become unresponsive.
- Changes to the kernel to improve its stability and correct problems that could occur when the server was heavily loaded.
- Changes to Network Filesystem (NFS) to improve its operation and stability.
- You no longer need to configure TCP/IP to use only AppleTalk.
- If you have a newer ("blue and white") Power Mac G3, more...
RequirementsMacOS X Server 1.0 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software