PADEdit is an application which lets you view and modify PAD-files (PrivatAbrechnung Digital) used for the voucherless data carrier exchange between medical scientists and the PVS (Privatärztliche VerrechnungsStellen). Exchange-files exported by other applications do sometimes not correspond to the format specifications by the PVS, making manual postprocessing necessary. With PADEdit this is no big deal.
- Now requires OS X 10.7.5 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- [improved] Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- [improved] No longer requires a Java runtime.
- [improved] Summary can now be accessed via the menu.
- [improved] Better support for Retina displays.
- [fixed] File-selection dialogs were not displayed in some cases. more...