Here's just a taste of what you can do with Movavi Video Converter for Mac:
- Convert video and audio files between popular formats: AVI (including DivX, XviD, and other codecs), MPEG 1,2, MP4 (including H.263, H.264, and other codecs), 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), Flash (FLV) as well as MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, and FLAC.
- Use the ready-made presets for popular media players: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Epson, BlackBerry, and more...
- New editing features - flip, manually choose crop areas, improve the quality using automatic filters, and overlay text and image watermarks.
- Extra options for working with sound - set the volume level and use normalization for the audio track.
- In earlier versions, when converting video with multiple audio tracks, you could only transfer one track to the converted file; more...
- OS X 10.6 or later