- Hybrid Data Server for Relational, RDF-Graph, and Document (Full Text) data management
- Virtual Database Engine that enables powerful data virtualization atop heterogeneous data sources (SQL, RDF, XML, and Web Services)
- Web Application Services for deploying message oriented (REST) or RPC (SOAP) styles of distributed applications
- Linked Data Server for deploying structured hypermedia resources comprised of Linked more...
Core Database Engine:
- Additional support for SPARQL 1.1 Functions, Update, WITH, USING, NAMED and Macro Library syntax.
- Support for SELECT scalar_expression subqueries without FROM clause to avoid extra lock on fake subqueries.
- Support for R2RML for generating Linked Data Views over ODBC- or more...