Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless. For example:
- learning a language
- studying for medical and law exams
- memorizing people's names and faces
- brushing up on geography
- mastering long more...
- Fix more crashes on Macs.
- Fix pasting from office applications on Macs.
- Fix recorded audio playing back at wrong speed on Mac computers that couldn’t record at CD quality.
- Fix cloze markers appearing on cards when multiple cloze fields were listed in the template on a single line.
- Fixes to source code tests, thanks to ispedals and more...