Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed for small teams. Radiant features an elegant user interface, flexible templating with layouts, snippets, page parts, and a custom tagging language, a first-class extension/plugin system and more.
The BitNami Radiant Stack native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
- Don't allow to execute the ctlscript.sh script as root when the stack is installed as a non root user
- Set version information for openSSL on Linux
- Updated ruby to 1.8.7-p334
- Updated rubygems to 1.6.2
- Updated passenger 3.0.7 (only for Linux)
- Update SQLite to 1.3.3
- Updated gem rails 2.3.11
- Updated several gems