Deck is designed to play full albums, in the right order. There is only one playlist and it contains albums. And if the playlist is done, it starts all over again.
Deck comes with built in hotkey functionality which keeps you in control of your music while you are working on other things. Bring up the transparent window with Shift-F6 (configurable) and all you need to control your music is right under your fingertips.
Deck integrates with Last.fm. Fill in your credentials to never miss a scrobble again. Turn scrobbling on more...
- Add a more descriptive tooltip to the Last.fm scrobble button in the toolbar.
- Make sure double clicking from Queue View starts playing as well.
- Disable start playing at startup. (This requires one restart after the upgrade)
- The confirmation dialogs for licensing Deck are a bit nicer now.
- BUG: Last.fm loved tracks were not queued while scrobbling more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later