Frothkit is an open-source, Objective-C Web framework for Cocoa developers. It enables people who are familiar with iPhone and Mac development to feel at home as they develop scaleable Web applications.
Froth provides point and click build and deployment of Web applications to Amazon's EC2 Cloud.
- Fixes sdk installer issue in dp2r47 installers.
- Fixes issues with some file templates.
- Adds better support crud actions.
- Platform Changes:
- For use with new Amazon ami (ami-fb826e92)
- Updated to lighttpd 1.5.0 (1.5.0snap-r2533)
- New fmtool (/usr/froth/bin/fmtool) options for starting and stopping webapps
- New lighttpd configuration method more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software