iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode: Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all more...
- Improved search algorithm for OS X 10.11.5
- Faster searching large folders.
- Improved Lost Files feature.
- Improved Expert mode.
- Improved logging.
- It is now possible to drag’n’drop multiple apps onto iTrash icon.
- Fixed memory leak in Ghost Mode.
- Fixed issue removing Preference Panes and AU plugins.
- Fixed issue more...
- OS X 10.7 or later