iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode: Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all more...
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Rewritten core code to match new OS X 10.10 and 10.11 APIs.
- Improved search algorithm for OS X 10.11.
- Fixed Ghost Mode when running OS X 10.11.
- Fixed issue with scrolling.
- Fixed issue with StatusIcon and Retina displays.
- Updated block list applications.
- Removed more...
- OS X 10.7 or later