Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode : Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all more...
- Changed some things to comply with Gatekeeper for OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Fixed crash when selecting items
- OS X 10.6 or later