GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and calculus. It offers multiple representations of objects in its graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet views that are all dynamically linked.
While other interactive software (e.g., Cabri Geometry, Geometer's Sketchpad) focus on dynamic manipulations of geometrical objects, the idea behind GeoGebra is to connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. You can do constructions with points, vectors, lines, and conic sections, as well as functions, and change them dynamically more...
- fix for f == g (for multi-variable functions) and for Intersect[curve, curve]
- fix for Triangular[0, 50, 25, x, false]
- new version of Giac with fix for Integral[((x-2)(x-3))^2,2,3]
- new command Polar to find the Pole of a Line
- allow transparent SVG export
- fix problem with Relative Copy of If...
- allow Translate[B, (1, 2, 3)] as more...
- OS X 10.8 or later