Sometimes, files on the Mac cannot be deleted, moved or renamed. This can be caused by insufficient access rights, or because some processes are still using these files.
Unfortunately, the OS X Finder doesn't tell the user which processes exactly are causing the lock. Also, these processes are often running hidden in the background - so they can't even be quit using the Dock.
Here, Lock-UnMatic comes into play. Simply drag and drop the affected files onto the application-icon (or into the application-window), and Lock-UnMatic shows you a more...
- Have multiple filelists open at the same time.
- Extended network settings with proxy support for update checking.
- Support for fullscreen mode.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Signed application to support Gatekeeper.
- Enhanced window menu.
- Filechooser now implemented as sheet.
- Improved scrolling inside the list.
- Added menu entries for more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Java 1.6