Task Till Dawn is a free task scheduler which can execute your repetitive tasks (e.g., open files or applications) at specified times or intervals. For example, use Task Till Dawn to automatically let iTunes download the newest Podcasts at a specified time. Or let it backup your important files every day. Needless to say, tasks can also be executed manually.
- Contextual menu added within the task list.
- Fullscreen mode is no longer available when only the menu item is visible.
- Fixed a bug which could cause all menu items to become enabled.
- Fixed an issue regarding the application preferences.
- Tray-menu/menubar-item did not refresh correctly in some cases.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.5 or later