Ringtones creates unlimited iPhone ringtones from your iTunes music. When launched, it displays music in your iTunes library. Select a song, and then select part of the song that you wish to be repetitive as a ring tone.
- new volume adjustment feature to increase or decrease the volume of your ringtones
- new troubleshooter panel to help diagnose the most frequent Ringtones problems
- extremely short songs from iTunes (less than 2 seconds) can now be used
- support for 32-bit Core Duo Macs has been removed
- various other UI enhancements and bug fixes
Mac OS X 10.5 or later