BookmarksX is an advanced version of bkBrowser. BookmarksX allows users to catalog bookmarks with website snapshots and Google PageRanks. And users can rate each website and write notes about it with styled text. BookmarksX will analyze each bookmark and find its Google PageRank. The contexual menu allows the user to access Alexa Traffic details for the selected URL and Quantcast's Audience Profile for selected URL's domain. Furthermore, BookmarksX will also automatically query its nameservers and whois information if it has a .com, .edu, .net or .org. top-level domain. Licensed users can look up page ranks of up to 100 URLs more...
- Preferences: The user has an option of whether or not to relaunch the application after closing the Preferences window to refresh settings.
- Preferences: The user has an option of letting Whos Inspector window follow the main window.
- Preferences: The user has an option of letting Bookmark Inspector window follow the main window.
- The frame style of Whois more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- BookmarksX may run under Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.x as it utilizes screencapture, a BSD shell script, which was first made available in Mac OS X 10.2, according to Apple, to capture webpage snapshots. In order to see compatibility with your system.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software