SmartGitHg is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. SmartGitHg is designed to wrap Git's and Mercurial's powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGitHg is free for non-commercial use; prices start at $79 for a single-user license for commercial use.
Version 5.0.9: Fixed Bugs:
- Compare/others: possible internal error on text completion (Ctrl-Space)
- GitHub: certificate error
- Notifications popup: sometimes remains visible though having clicked the close button
- Tree Table: possible internal related to Drag&Drop
- Various commands: possible internal error related to Output view
OS X 10.5 or later