SimCap allows you to grab screenshots for the App Store with a single button click. Create professional quality demonstration videos and walkthroughs with ease. Show potential customers your game or app in action. Promote it on YouTube and other video sharing sites.
- Capture video and screenshots quickly and easily with a single click.
- Encodes to standard H.264 QuickTime moive format.
- Encodes voice-over audio as AAC with a choice of three quality options.
- Records audio from the Simulator using the open source Soundflower audio plug-in.
- SimCap grabs more...
Note: The downloadable demo is at 1.5.2. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.0.0.
Commercial version now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Adds support for recording Apple-Watch screens from the iOS simulator
- OS X 10.9 or later
- OS X 10.6.6 or later, Intel64/Intel32 (demo)