You don't have to back up the entire User folder before reinstalling OS. You'll just have to back up preference files and others and then put them back where they belong after OS reinsallation. Which file to back up? HomeAdvisory will assist you. Depending on the application you select, HomeAdvisory will tell you which file to copy and why.
What's so special about HomeSync? more...
- The Back up button will be disabled once the copy process starts.
- The Copyback button will be disabled once the copy-back process starts.
- 'Clear' is fixed to make sure that all definitions are deleted.
- A set of measures is taken to make the application fully compatible with Snow Leopard, which was long overdue.
- The application remembers the location where it was last more...