Vertigo is a 256 oscillators additive synth with resynthesis and sound morphing. Imports WAV audio and PNG images. It has a very accurate recreation of complex musical phrases, drumloops, speech and simple tones. Includes 128 presets.
- Linux VST 32 and 64-bit support.
- OS X: Compiled using Xcode 5.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Removed memory allocations from audio thread.
- Improved GUI painting by removing excessive image blitting.
- Speedup oscillator engine with SSE2.
- Zero Delay Feedback filters.
- Improved reverb.
- New chorus.
- Multiple folder support at more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Audio Units, VST host app