Smith Chart is an automated Smith chart, which allows the RF and Microwave circuit designer to choose among several component elements to match an electronic load to a source for maximum power transfer.
- lumped element and transmission line matching elements
- point and click selection of each matching component value
- real time reflection coefficient display on the Smith Chart as each element is added
- automatically generated table of matching elements
- tracking and display of impedance, admittance and reflection coefficient
- frequency dependent models or fixed impedance, more...
- Changed name from 'Smith Chart for Mac' to 'Smith Chart'
- Added user-specified attenuation to all transmission line elements
- Updated memory management to ARC (Automatic Reference Counting)
- Application recompiled for 64-bit operation.
- Rearranged buttons on the main panel
- Tested with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software