High Particles is a simple but amazing iTunes Musical Visualizer built with Quartz Composer. Displays four bright and high colored particles emitters that bounces into screen and responds to your music.
Enable it in iTunes by:
- Selecting "High Particles" from "View:Visualizer" submenu
- Activate it by choosing "View:Show Visualizer".
- Alternatively you can press Command+T.
You can change the weight of grown of particles by pressing more...
- Installer problems fixed.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later, iTunes 8.1 or later