For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
We combine some of the best emulation projects together into one beautiful unified application that simply organizes your personal games library. Watch as you drop in backups of your games (ROMs) and they are gracefully added to their appropriate library along with original box more...
- Added Atari 2600 system support.
- Added HQx shaders and support for Cg shaders with LUTs.
- Added translations for German, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Updated Sparkle framework with OS X 10.10 support.
- Fixed rare crash at startup.
- Fixed input when using multiple identical controllers.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.7 or later