For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
We combine some of the best emulation projects together into one beautiful unified application that simply organizes your personal games library. Watch as you drop in backups of your games (ROMs) and they are gracefully added to their appropriate library along with original box more...
- Significantly improved Grid View performance.
- Improved overall game import and lookup process.
- Improved reliabilty of storing save states.
- Fixed rare crash on import.
- Fixed remapping controls while in-game.
- Fixed PS4 Dualshock 4 L2/R2 triggers.
- Fixed Wii and Wii U Pro controller Up/Down analog axis inversion.
- Fixed more...
- OS X 10.7 or later