BotHunter is a passive network monitoring tool designed to recognize the communication patterns of malware-infected computers within your network perimeter. Using an advanced infection-dialog-based event correlation engine (patent pending), BotHunter represents the most in-depth network-based malware infection diagnosis system available today.
- Enhanced IP blacklist performance via a new custom Snort plugin
- Added Ethernet address reporting in the infection profile
- Upgraded the Bothunter knowledge-based (including conficker variant detection)
- Resolved problems in the Windows threat update service
- User interface now perform name lookups on mouse-over IP addresses
- Added ability to change home-net, DNS, and more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.5 or later