- Adds high-quality watermarks to your photos.
- The original RAW images are not altered.
- Multiple photos can be watermarked with one click.
- Existing PSD (Photoshop) or PNG images can be used as watermarks.
- Watermarks can also be created from a RTF text file. The font and color from the file is used for generating the watermark.
- The Impression plugin can place watermarks horizontally and vertically.
- Controls are available for adjusting the transparency, position and margin.
- Watermarked files are now compressed using a lossless compression algorithm (LZW). This results in significantly smaller files without any difference in quality.
- Watermarked images now use the color profile that's set in Aperture's preferences (in the Export pane).
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6.
- Aperture 2.1 or 3.