Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for Mac OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
A non-exhaustive list of the information MediaInfo can retrieve:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration...
- Video: format, codec more...
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- MXF: consideraing 60 fps timecode tracks with 2 components having a difference of 2 frames as a single timecode
- EBUCore 1.6: switch to the link of the final XSD
- FIMS: Preliminary version (not for production)
- D-10 audio: display of real bitrate beside the encoded more...
- OS X 10.6 or later