All it takes is 3 easy steps: 1.Add Video, 2.Select Template, 3.Publish. At the first step, you add a video clip, for example cut-n-paste YouTube url (Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace), then select the template for video and video thumbnail appearance and, at the final step, publish the result to a local drive or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client.
Video LightBox lets you:
- Use videos from popular on-line services on your website in more...
- New templates: Ghost, Metro, and Modern.
- Updated templates: Prime Time, Catalyst, and Dominion.
- 48 new play buttons for thumbnails.
- Popup window is responsive now.
- Fixed problem with local MP4 files on portable devices.