MailDelivery is a framework designed to send messages through an SMTP server. Originally created for one of my applications Massive Mail.The framework was designed using the MailDelivery class (part of the Message framework) as model and to cover the following needs.
- I want to import accounts from Mail.app (if I need to create a "Accounts Preference Pane" most of the job is already done) .
- I want to send messages from different places of my application, so, I want to send messages without having to write dozens or hundreds of lines of extra more...
- MailDelivery now uses the primary mailbox account instead of the first SMTP server it can find.
- Mail accounts will no longer be saved to the application's preferences. This fixes a problem where, if the user added a new mail account or SMTP server in Mail, then MailDelivery would continue to use the old accounts and the user would never know. Now +deliveryAccounts more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software