- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement (including Contacts search and web reverse lookup).
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text.
- Keep notes on each call organized by caller in a shared database (lightweight CRM).
- Flexible call logging and accounting.
- See incoming SMS on your Mac without reaching for your phone.
- Works with many popular phones and services including cell phones, more...
- Add support for Grandstream GXV series Android phones (dialing only at this time)
- Improve Bluetooth audio connection handling
- Fix bugs in reverse lookup: no Prefix/Length specified; default string encoding; maximum name length; no call in progress
- Ignore 3 digit or smaller numbers in Daylite
- OS X 10.6 or later