Music in your house.
When it comes to playing music, we believe all rooms should be created equal. That's why you can put ZonePlayers in absolutely any room where you want music - either connected directly to speakers or to your home theater and stereo system. With Sonos, no room is off-limits and you can add music to practically any number of rooms: the bedroom, the backyard, even the bathroom.
Music in your hands.
Sonos puts the control of all your music and all your more...
- Standard wireless setup. With software update 5.1, Sonos can now operate on your home WiFi network.
- Alternate setup. During the setup process, you may be prompted to temporarily connect one of your players to your router with an Ethernet cable if your device does not support standard wireless setup.
- BRIDGE (SonosNet) setup . Connecting a BRIDGE or Sonos player to more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Internet connection for access to Internet radio stations and online software updates
- Sonos Multi-Room Music System