iRAPP is the natural evolution of the remote system access; it merges the connected systems and gives the user the desired usability and experience.
- Do you occasionally have to use your Mac and PC at the same time?
- Do you wish to mix your favorite applications in your own way?
- Do more...
Version 2.6 (Build 2013/11/27):
- Hidden Dock doesn't show up in remote session.
- Google Chrome behaves incorrectly after screen resolution change.
- Spotlight is not accessible after screen resolution change.
- Restored screen resolution doesn't match an original one.
- Server crashes at system reboot with more...
- OS X 10.8 or later