Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation.
Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you're installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.Launch Applications
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you more...
- OS X Yosemite now fully supported
- Added Yosemite dark mode
- You can now drag files or text to the top of the screen to open the Dropzone grid
- Updated Amazon S3 action to use the official aws-sdk gem, support uploading of multiple files and work under Yosemite
- Bundled fog, excon, aws-sdk and other gems
- Fixed bug where 'Updates more...
- OS X 10.8 or later