Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation.
Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you're installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.Launch Applications
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you more...
- Preliminary OS X 10.10 support
- Fixed issue where where going to full screen app caused dragging to menu item to stop working under 10.8
- Made dragging items to the menu item smoother and more reliable
- Fixed issue where hyphens were not being allowed in S3 bucket names
- Fixed crash when copying an action and having an empty name, creator URL or more...
- OS X 10.8 or later