iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo more...
- Fixes issue that could cause iExplorer to crash when viewing notes with audio attachments
- Fixes crash that only happened when opening iExplorer on case-sensitive file systems
- Improved support for notes with video and audio attachments
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 10 or later