LTB-Light runs under Apple Mac and implements OpenGL.
Data management take places through an internal powerful CAD system, directly in a perspective view. It is possible to introduce flatten surfaces with colored glazing, furniture, curved surfaces like cylinders, cones, ellipsoids, hyperboloids and complex objects like cross vaults.
LTB-Light is able to share information with other CADs through DXF and PICT files.
Light sources are totally managed more...
- Implemented road optimization tool;
- add menu with road lighting class following EN13201;
- select special: add pop-menu to select all elements in a layer;
- in the drawer button for creating userface, emptyhole, opaquehole, dim, wire added;
- export report: possible to save more than one 'quality parameter' row;
- Face and Road dialogue: add more...