Key features include:
- A completely customizable metadata editor to facilitate a streamlined and efficient workflow. PhotoLinker complies with the recently released (9/2008; rev 2/2009) recommendations of the Metadata Working Group, ensuring proper handling of your photos' metadata.
- Interactive geotagging with live updates to proposed locations as geotagging critieria are changed. Photos can also be manually geotagged by pinpointing a more...
- Mac App Store version is missing gpsbabel and can therefore not be used to download tracks directly from a GPS. This was a sandboxing issue unique to the Mac App Store.
- There are a few bug fixes and lots of code cleanup.
- GPS tracks are now stored in a different spot and will have to be reloaded if they are still in use.
- Under-the-hood the iPhoto more...
- OS X 10.9 or later