PhotoLinker provides an unprecedented level of map, GPS track and photo tag interactivity, making photo annotation a compelling project and not a dreadful chore.
- A completely customizable metadata editor to facilitate a streamlined and efficient workflow. PhotoLinker complies with the recently released (9/2008; rev 2/2009) recommendations of the Metadata Working Group, ensuring proper handling of your photos' metadata.
- Interactive geotagging with live updates to proposed locations as geotagging critieria are changed. Photos can also be manually geotagged by pinpointing a location on more...
Note: The demo version is currently at 3.5.6. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 3.5.5.
- Fixes bug that prevented writing to XMP sidecar files.
- Major overhaul of the UI to prepare for more translations; please report all bugs!
- Numerous other minor bug fixes.
- OS X 10.9 or later