ScreenEdit allows users to split a video clip into up to 50 segments quick and easy. ScreenEdit gives you access to more than 130 SMPTE effects and lets you create a simple slideshow movie with an imported video clip. Furthermore, the user can take desktop snapshots with the Mouse pointer.
The totally new more...
- Movie Info now shows the number of audio and video tracks.
- The position of the play head is now shown so that the user can copy it in terms of seconds or time to the clipboard.
- The user can now insert audio clips to MOV movie files. See A/V > Add Audio.
- A measure is taken, depending on the OS version, to prevent the application to crash when the user more...
- Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.6.1 or later
- QuickTime 7 or later
*Previously available here