Merge data from several sources. Get local data from your government in CSV Latitude and Longitude (or in your state plane, Cartographica has a deep understanding of Coordinate Reference Systems), add to that with satellite or topographical information using Web Map Services such as Terraserver or NASA's Blue Earth, bring in street information from US Census Bureau TIGER, and see them all more...
- Option to turn off the editing help panel [CARTOMAC-1506]
- Increased maximum Export to Picture size to 8192x8192 (CARTOMAC-1366)
- Multi-point features can now be split with Split Selected Feature(s) (CARTOMAC-1363)
- Use layer name when displaying pop-ups for objects with no valid Name field more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later minimum
- OS X 10.9.3 or later recommended
- An evaluation license