Instead of having to click and scroll through iTunes' Script menu over and over again for just the two or three scripts you need during a big job or for the handful of scripts you use most frequently, let ScriptPal keep your most-needed AppleScripts conveniently ready and able to be launched with a double-click...or edited in Script Editor with an option-click...or arranged into compact and reusable Workgroups
- Have quick and easy access to the iTunes more...
- Now displays User and/or Local Scripts folders
- Now add a script to an existing Workgroup via contextual menu
- Fixed issue with unresolved aliases
- Fixed minor issue with non-responsive shortcuts
- may 26, '09
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later