To set the timer, click on the display and select the Start... menu item. A dialog will appear that allows you to specify the countdown time in hours, minutes, and seconds. The dialog also allows you to specify which of the following forms of notification you want when the timer gets down to 00:00:00:
- Play the system alert sound
- Display an alert window
- Make a spoken announcement. You can specify the text to be spoken.
- Add support for Growl notifications. The Announcement text specified in the Start dialog will be displayed in the Growl notification window.
- New application icon
- Command-X, Command-C, Command-V, and Command-A now work in the text fields in the settings dialog
- Command-R is now a shortcut key for the Restart Countdown... button in the alert more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Growl 0.7 or later required for Growl notifications