iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based player or app. It's the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft-subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, more...
- FFmpeg encoding for super-fast exports
- Now finally keeps AC-3 surround tracks on export
- Easier to understand export presets
- Export presets that aren't meaningful for the source file are disabled
- Pass through presets much improved Add subtitles and metadata without re-encoding
- Improved metadata search for movies
- Automatically fetches more...
- OS X 10.6 or later