SizeUp allows you to quickly position a window to fill exactly half the screen (splitscreen), a quarter of the screen (quadrant), full screen, or centered via the menu bar or configurable system-wide shortcuts (hotkeys). Similar to "tiled windows" functionality available on other operating systems.
Additional features include moving windows from one monitor to another, from one Space to another, and restoring a window to its original size and position (SnapBack).
- [New] AppleScript actions for thirds, anchors, and grids.
- [Improved] OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility.
- [Improved] Can now resize Help windows.
- [Fixed] Opening preferences sometimes causes a Space change.
- [Fixed] When SizeUp's disabled, shortcuts sometimes still work.