Note: MailForge is no longer being actively developed.
MailForge was built from the ground up for OS X and designed to be a power user's email client, providing users with a host of features not commonly found in other email programs, such as the ability to edit every facet of received emails, scheduled sending of email, tabbed or multi-window interface, HTML vs text options, menu navigation of mailboxes, etc.
Harnessing the power of SQLite, MailForge also offers significant performance advantages, ranging from the ability to have a virtually unlimited number of emails in a single more...
- FIX 250 Filters not working; MF has experienced a slight issue
- FIX 251 Automatic Filters still broken
- FIX 253 Filter not triggered by email address in "From"
- FIX 254 Automatic filter not working on multiple messages
- FIX 477 New mail count incorrect (again)
- FIX 564 MF hung while filtering
- FIX 583 Automatic filtering more...
- OS X 10.6 or later