Video Monkey is a Mac-only application for the conversion of video between a variety of formats. It borrows concepts from the great, but now defunct, Video Hub software.
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Switched to themoviedb.org v 3.0 API. Movie metadata searches work again. It's faster and doesn't hang, too.
- Fixed bug where switch between themoviedb and thetvdb would not do a new search.
- Added a check box to turn off the feature of snapping the video size to a 16 pixel boundary.
- Removed DVD Image as an output format. more...