There are several ways to use Mail Scheduler, while it's still pretty easy to use.
A couple of the major features are:
- Send simple messages by entering the subject, email addresses en text.
- Use your standard email application to create complex messages. Even html messages and attachments.
- Send messages once. Want to send a message two years from now? No problem! Just add it to Mail Scheduler, set the date and forget about it.
- Send messages every year, every month, every day or even every hour.
- Progressive more...
- Now supports SSL connections
- Added Authentication support
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later