LayoutEditor is a program to design and edit layouts for MEMS/IC fabrication. As well as it is suitably for Multi-Chip-Modules (MCM), Chip-on-Board (COB), Low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits (MMIC), printed circuit boards (PCB), GDS Editor thick film technology, thin film technology, …. It has sophisticated functions like all angles, font generator, macros, boolean operations, design rule checker, OPC, netlist driven layout and LVS. The Calma GDSII file format is used as the primary file format. Also OASIS (Open Artwork System Interchange Standard), DXF, CIF (Caltech more...
- macro encryption
- open macro remembers last path
- schematic driven layout for all LayoutEditor versions
- LayoutEditor free version (without a license key) works with IC designs up to 500 shapes and PCB designs up to 10 devices
- reorganize shipped macros
- better performance of BuildConnections
- PCB setup more...
- OS X 10.7 or later