LayoutEditor is a program to design and edit layouts for MEMS/IC fabrication. As well as it is suitably for Multi-Chip-Modules (MCM), Chip-on-Board (COB), Low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits (MMIC), printed circuit boards (PCB), GDS Editor thick film technology, thin film technology, …. It has sophisticated functions like all angles, font generator, macros, boolean operations, design rule checker, OPC, netlist driven layout and LVS. The Calma GDSII file format is used as the primary file format. Also OASIS (Open Artwork System Interchange Standard), DXF, CIF (Caltech more...
- Autosave feature
- Remove rotated arrays
- Option to ignore datatypes in BuildConnections
- User units and database units are stored in the Gerber macro
- Option to disable to save regular polygons as circle
- Layer names containing or /
- File extension for designs with only more...
- OS X 10.7 or later