LayoutEditor is a program to design and edit layouts for MEMS/IC fabrication. As well as it is suitably for Multi-Chip-Modules (MCM), Chip-on-Board (COB), Low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits (MMIC), printed circuit boards (PCB), GDS Editor thick film technology, thin film technology, …. It has sophisticated functions like all angles, font generator, macros, boolean operations, design rule checker, OPC, netlist driven layout and LVS. The Calma GDSII file format is used as the primary file format. Also OASIS (Open Artwork System Interchange Standard), DXF, CIF (Caltech more...
- adjustable transparency of background images,
- fracture to lines has additional parameters overlapping and keep small shapes,
- external parametric cell generator can set cell data,
- device multiplier for components,
- hierarchical boolean invertion of a single layer,
- optional editing of FastCap / FastHenry input more...
- OS X 10.7 or later