Neat Image for Aperture is a filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in photographic images produced by digital cameras and scanners. Neat Image is indispensable in low-light (indoors, night, no-flash, astro) and high-speed (sport, action, children) photography. It is a must-have tool for both professional photographers and digital image processing enthusiasts.
Available in three editions: Demo (free), Home ($39.90), and Pro ($69.90).
- Improved compatibility with the latest versions of Aperture
- Improved tolerance to corrupted EXIF metadata
- Improved compatibility with EXIF metadata of Apple devices
- Improved support for new OS X 10.10
- Added support for some new AMD GPUs based on Pitcairn, Tahiti, and Hawaii chip series; for example, R9 270, R9 280, R9 290, etc.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Aperture 2.1 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software