Neat Image for Aperture is a filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in photographic images produced by digital cameras and scanners. Neat Image is indispensable in low-light (indoors, night, no-flash, astro) and high-speed (sport, action, children) photography. It is a must-have tool for both professional photographers and digital image processing enthusiasts.
- Added support for new OS X 10.9
- Added support for new AMD GPUs: FirePro D300 / D500 / D700
- Improved plug-in installer
- Improved metadata (EXIF) compatibility with the latest Nikon, Canon and Pentax cameras
- Several minor bugs have been fixed
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Aperture 2.1 or later