Widelands is an open source (GPLed) real-time strategy game. It is built upon the SDL and other open source libraries and still under development. If you knew Settlers I & II (© Bluebyte), then you already have a rough idea what Widelands is all about. Yes, it is where the inspiration for Widelands came from... Play it on Mac OS X/Linux/Win against human & AI opponents.
- Removed registering functionality for metaserver. This is to be compatible with future changes to the metaserver.
- Small text tweaks and translation updates.
- New graphics for some buildings and menu pics.
- Fix for Multiline Editboxes that could lead the Editor to crash.
- Scout runs a little longer to make it more useful.
- Fixed descyns happening when a scout left more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software